VBA: A Few Tips
Some downloads to help.
Please revisit the site over the next few days and weeks as more content and helpful code is added.
Below are some examples of workbooks which can be used for project management, also below are a number of modules in bas file format which can be downloaded.
Use these examples freely.
- Attendance, This workbook can be used to record attendance.
- Gantt Chart, This workbook contains a table with an attendant gantt chart
- Gantt Table, Here we have a gantt table using cells instead of a chart to show progress
- Examples, This workbook contains a grid of demonstrateable routines which can be utilised.
- Black Tor, A collection of code examples.
Code Modules (bas format)
- Suicide, for use in trial software this deletes the workbook if the set date is passed.
- Variables, a single module carrying a list of commonly used variables names to be used to avoid confusion.
- UDF, some User Defined Functions which can be utilised in workbooks or VBA routines.
- Optimise, options to optimise and resize Excel.
- Effects All, routines that perform actions on all items within a workbook.
- Password Unlock, unlock sheets, workbooks or VBA protection.
- Reusable, simple routines which can be adapted for a wide variety of situations.
- Folders & Files, manipulate and example files & folders.
- Code128, insert a bar code using the 128 format.
- Various, other code which didn't quiet fit into the above descriptors.
- Office Custom UI Editor Setup, edit the XML for the ribbon.
- Windows API Viewer 64, create safe code for 64 bit Office setupts.
- Other Stuff
- Excel Helpful Stuff
- Basic Builder, calculate basic Attributes and Skill Set Values
- Time line, background
- Player Character sheet
- Players Manual
Return to the TOP
Currently this site is under re-construction and this page amongst many is constantly being updated with information. Please revisit the site over the next few days and weeks as we add more content.